Thursday, February 2, 2012

T.G.I. Friday's

              Quite recently, I went to T.G.I. Friday’s with my family for my birthday. T.G.I. Friday’s is one of my favorite restaurants. They have so many different options; I never get the same thing each time I go there. That's what I love about it. Plus, they have great food!
                This time, I ordered the Jack Daniel’s Chicken Sandwich. I have gotten it before, and I absolutely love it! The chicken is grilled and basted in Jack Daniel’s barbeque sauce, topped with a few cheeses, bacon, lettuce, Jack Daniel’s mayo, tomatoes, pickles, and onion straws. I’m kind of picky, so no tomatoes, pickles, or onion straws for me. This sandwich is to die for! It’s hot, juicy, and messy. (You’ll need wet wipes, so ask for them!) It’s so filling too; I only ate half! (Hello, lunch for tomorrow!) The sandwich comes with a side of fries, chips, or a side salad. The Jack Daniel’s Chicken Sandwich is one of my favorite options on their menu. My family also loves it too; we even make our own Jack Daniel’s Chicken Sandwiches at home!
                We also ordered an order of the breadsticks, which were warm and tasted perfect with melted butter. Yum!
                At T.G.I. Friday’s for your birthday, they blow up balloons and tie them to your body. The number of balloons you get equal how old you are. I did not feel like being embarrassed, so we kept the fact that it was my birthday on the DL. So no free dessert for me unfortunately.
                But, because of my sweet tooth, I did order dessert of course. Oreo Madness. I absolutely love Oreos and cookies and cream ice cream, so this dessert was made for me. It’s a big Oreo cookie ice cream sandwich. The cookies and cream ice cream is sandwiched in between two giant Oreo cookie crusts, and then hot fudge and caramel are drizzled over it. Again, yum!
                Just a few other “bites” of info: My brother ordered the “Pick Two”. He ordered an appetizer of the fried mozzarella cheese sticks, which he let me try, and then he ordered the Jack Daniel’s Pulled Pork Sandwich. He seemed to really enjoy it. My dad ordered the Jack Daniel’s Chicken and Shrimp, which he has ordered before. Again, he really seemed to enjoy his meal too. My mom ordered the Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad. She has ordered this many times before, so she obviously enjoys it. My mom’s only complaint was that she wished you could order the salad in different sizes (like a full or half order) because half of the salad was enough for her. (She brought home the rest.) The burgers at T.G.I. Friday’s are also very good. I’ve had them many times before, and I would order them again. I’ve also had the BBQ Chicken Wrap, which is also very good. It’s a little spicy and very messy, but very good. Something else T.G.I. Friday’s has that I love is their wedge salads. It’s literally a salad wedge topped with whatever dressing you want and all the normal toppings of a salad. But I love the crispiness of the wedge salad.
                So obviously I’ve given you a bunch of different options to order at T.G.I. Friday’s. It’s one of my favorite places to eat. Go there. You'll love it.

Photo from: http://www.tgifridays.com/storeLocator/FindUs.aspx?address=48044&lat=42.6547932&lng=-82.9178838

No comments:

Post a Comment